Classes I offer for adults include:
- The "One Pot Experience"
- The Studio specialty. This is the class to take if you've ever
thought potting might be fun, but didn't want to commit to an entire semester!
- Hand Built Pottery
- Same projects as the Childrens' Hand Built projects,
but geared toward adults with a broader set of options. Great for holiday ornaments and general gifts.
These are fun activities to do with a friend. Talk to me about
bringing these projects to your location for a larger group.
- Continuing pottery lessons / Kiln time
- One Pot Class participants may schedule additional instruction and wheel time at $20 per hour.
- Kiln space is available for a reasonable firing fee. A reasonable
understanding of studio firing practices is expected. I use an
electric kiln and normally fire to cone 6. Please call for availability.